WHY YOU SHOULD FOLLOW YOUR PASSION AND START A PERSONAL BRAND?
“You’re going to eat shit for a long time” – Gary Vaynerchuk.
- WHY TO READ: Gary Vaynerchuk has elaborated the factors that you require to build a personal brand in his book Crushing It.
He explains that these factors once implemented in your road to build a personal brand will take your brand a long way. Also make your brand standout from others. Gary also illustrates how to make it big or grab attention on social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, Twitter, Podcasts etc. Crushing It! is a book full of Opportunity Analysis.
- WHAT TO READ: Gary has also provided with interviews of successful people. In which they have told about the mistakes they committed on road to build a personal brand. Also, how they used the tactics and skills they have to build a successful personal brand. From these interviews we can learn what mistakes not to commit while on the journey and learn from those who have did it successfully.
- WHAT’S STOPPING YOU: Gary has accorded a list of excuses that stops people from Crushing It! most of which include
- I don’t have any money.
- I have a full time job.
- My family is holding me back.
- My parents don’t get it.
- I don’t know where to start.
Gary says that all these reasons are bullshit, and people just don’t want to start as they have Fear of Failure. People are really afraid of being judged by the people whose opinions mean something to them. All the reasons people dispose of to validate why they are not doing what they want to do Compress down to fear.
WHAT’S HOLDING YOU BACK?
- FEARS: Gary elaborates that there are three types of fears people are afraid of
- Fear of Failure: People are afraid of opinions, notions, conclusions, sentiments. People care too much about what other people think about them and want to maintain a good image in public eye. Gary quotes “you have to let yourself be your sole judge and jury”.
- Fear of Wasting Time: People fear that they will be wasting time if they try to build a side business or personal brand. Even when their time isn’t that much valuable. Gary says that every platform is worth investing. But it’s also important to understand that not every platform you start will be a success.
- Fear of Seeming Vain: Opinion of others don’t matter to Smart Entrepreneurs. Every entrepreneur goes through a process of seeming vain but Gary illustrates that instead of grieving about it, we should embrace it.
- Conclusion: Gary finally culminates that building a personal brand only boils down to passion. If your passion drives you crazy, then instead of getting grinded in 9:00 – 5:00 job and losing your thinking and imagination power. Start your personal brand with the help various social media platforms. Be consistent, have patience, put out quality content, be authentic, don’t get affected by others opinions. Finally Love your Content and Work and people will love it too.
- A Comprehensive Analysis of Crushing It!
Spreading Motivational Vibes.
Read more on our site: http://www.thesacredleaf.co/blogs